Thank you so much for your interest in Greater Tyler Association of REALTORS®. Simply click on the appropriate application, print, complete and return to us via email, fax or mail.
REALTOR® - either primary or secondary – individuals who are engaged actively in the real estate profession, including buying, selling, exchanging, renting or leasing, managing, appraising for others for compensation, counseling, building, developing or subdividing real estate, and who maintain or are associated with an established real estate office located in the state of Texas or a state contiguous thereto. The individual must maintain a current, valid real estate broker's or salesperson's license or is licensed or certified by an appropriate state regulatory agency to engage in the appraisal of real property. REALTOR® means a member of the National Association of REALTORS®.
• APPLICATION TYPES UNDER REALTOR® MEMBERSHIP:
- Designated REALTOR® - Designated Broker of the firm.
- REALTOR® - Broker or Salesperson affiliated with the DR's firm.
- Primary Member - Pays National, State and local dues through GTAR. Has voting rights and can hold leadership positions. (DR must be a member.)
- Secondary Member - Pays local GTAR dues only. Pays National and State dues to their primary association. Has voting rights and can hold leadership positions. (DR does not have to be a member, however no services are available.)
Affiliate - Real estate owners and other individuals or firms who, while not engaged in the real estate profession actively, have interest requiring information concerning real estate and are in sympathy with the objectives of the Association.
MLS Participant - Individuals who are REALTOR® members in an association in Texas or a state contiguous thereto may request any service they need from other associations. This includes MLS service.
• NOTE: In GTAR, the Designated Broker of the firm must join as the Participant and any agent they sponsor may then join as a Subscriber. If the firm is a MLS member in another association and some of the agents do not wish to join as a Subscriber, MLS waivers must be signed by the Broker and the agent which states that any agent who utilizes the MLS information will be charged MLS fees from the date of the waiver. If the firm is not a MLS participant in another association, the dues formula will be in force. Broker's fees are based on his/her participation and any agents who are not subscribers of the MLS.
Submit to or Contact us:
Greater Tyler Association of REALTORS®
2772 SSE Loop 323
Tyler, TX 75701