FOR SALE
$300,000

Fm 16 W
Lindale, TX 75771

Land
Residence
30
Acre Lot
1of
Photos
Map
Courtesy: Tony Richey - RE/MAX Integrity
Last Updated: 11/15/2018 4:43 PM
Hunters Prime Getaway, and you can be there from Tyler in 30 min, 30 acres, about 60% woods with creek, the other 40% has just a few scattered trees, with just the right openings. Deer blind already in place, and Deer galore. Lots of nice bucks killed on this place. This place also has some beautiful building sights, so you may want to build, and watch the wildlife from the porch, either way you cant go wrong.
10097856
Land
Smith County
30 Acres
Public Water Service
School Rating Out of 10
Loading...
Data Provided by  GreatSchools.org

Walk Score

Transit Score

Data Provided by  Walkscore.com
View more
Loading...
Courtesy: Tony Richey - RE/MAX Integrity
This content last refreshed on 11/15/2018 4:43 PM. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.